Liquid for a toilet Aqua Kem Green is a biological liquid for use in the receiving tanks of portable toilets.
It is most effective when used for a long (14-day) period. Environmentally friendly.
- It has a powerful deodorizing effect.
- Formaldehyde free, which makes it possible to discharge waste into septic tanks without environmental damage
- It prevents the accumulation of gases, promotes the dissolution of solid waste, thereby facilitating the discharge of contents, and maintains the cleanliness of the tank
- Eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Liquid with a pleasant aromatic citrus smell It has a biological effect.
- Environmentally friendly. It is safe for health if accidentally swallowed and does not irritate the skin and eyes.
Method of application: Add 75 ml of liquid for every 10 liters of tank capacity to the waste tank. Add approximately 2 liters of water.
Do not add to the tank with clean water!
Weight, kg: 1,5 l
For lower tank: yes
Producer: Thetford (Holland)
- It is applied to the lower sewage tanks
- It is used in cases of discharge of sewage into sedimentation tanks
- Activates the process of decomposition of waste
- Prevents gas accumulation in the tank
- Maintains a clean tank
- Eliminates unpleasant odors
- Has a neutral fresh aroma
- Suitable for daily use.
- Natural, environmentally friendly product
- Does not freeze at temperatures up to -20° C
- Preserves functions in case of freezing and subsequent defrosting
- Volume: 1.5 L
- Dosage: 75 ml per 10 liter tank capacity